Is Surveyhead A Scam?
Hi Folks and welcome to Survey Royal. Today I want to talk about a survey panel called SurveyHead.com. I do not know if you have already noticed, but it is no longer called SurveyHead, but is now called iPoll. But for the sake of this review I will call it Surveyhead instead of iPoll.
To get back to the question on whether Surveyhead is a scam or not, I will say no. This is a legit company and they do pay their members. Let’s get to the review on Surveyhead for more information.
(iPoll) Surveyhead review
Website: www.SurveyHead.com => www.ipoll.com
Payment Threshold: $25 for online games card (Rixty), $50 PayPal and Donations
Cash payment: Through PayPal
Cost to join: Free
More about SurveyHead (iPoll)
SurveyHead is a survey panel where you can make money from online surveys, Mobile surveys and product testing. They also give you $5 just for signing up to them. This panel is not called Survey Head anymore, but is now called iPoll.
They are also a survey panel that operates worldwide, because there are international companies listed to them.
Surveyhead rewards (iPoll)
There are mainly 2 types of rewards. First you have the PayPal reward where you need a minimum of $50 to cash out. Then you have Rixty which is platform where you can get gift cards for online games and so on.
It has a very simple type of reward system and the gift cards may vary according to the country you are situated in.
No survey panel is perfect and you will get a couple of complaints along the way. Luckily the complaints from Surveyhead are not major. Some of these complaints I also agree with.
- Too high payment threshold. To get a minimum of $50 for PayPal may take a very long time to achieve. A lot of people complain that it is too high and I agree with them.
- No referral program. Currently they do not have an affiliate or referral program. In most cases when they do not have enough surveys for all the members, they tend to close their referral program.
- Very slow. I do not know if it is because of slow internet, but it takes a while for specific pages to load. This can be frustrating if you are in a hurry.
- They take very slow to pay. If the high payment threshold is not enough then why do they take that long to pay their members. It normally takes them 1 month to pay you.
What I liked
- The $5 sign up bonus. This is a great feature to for any survey panel to have and it is a great way to get more people to join.
- Mobile surveys. I see a trend where most survey panels will be going mobile and it is a good thing. It is great if you can earn money while you are not in front of your computer.
- Surveys pay ok. There are a couple of surveys that I will stay away from, but some good surveys will pay you $11 per hour which is not that bad.
- No restriction on location. They have a broad spectrum of countries that can join and is not limited only to the US or Canada.
How to make money with them
There are mainly 2 ways to make money with this survey panels. It includes surveys and product testing.
I experienced some good surveys and also a couple of bad ones. Some pay you $1 for 20 minutes while others pay you $0.57 for 5 minutes. The way I do surveys are like the following. I do not look for the highest paying surveys, but for the highest paying per hour surveys.
I would rather go for the surveys that pay me $0.57 for 5 minutes which equates to $11.4 per hour, than $1 surveys for 20 minutes which equates to $3 per hour. For more information on this method, you can take a look at how to track your earning page.
2) Product Testing
Product testing is where they send you a product to test for a while and then you have to write a review on it after you are finished testing. These products can range from a free dinner at a restaurant or beauty products. Sometimes you can even keep the product.
Should you join Surveyhead/iPoll?
My answer is going to be YES. It is not a bad survey panel, but there are a couple that is better. Some of the survey panels I already reviewed here in Survey Royal.
Some other great survey panels
Online surveys in general
Online surveys are one of the easiest and fastest ways to earn money, but sometimes we can make it very difficult for ourselves. For instance, I know a guy who created multiple accounts with one survey panel to get more surveys and after a while that survey panel banned him and he lost all of his earnings.
This is the reason why I created a couple of free training modules here in Survey Royal to help people not to make these mistakes. These modules also teach you how to make the most money possible and how to get survey website referrals.
Thanks for reading this article and if you have any questions about this panel or surveys in general, you can drop me a line below 🙂