The Springboard America Scam: Are they legit?
A lot of people have asked me to do a review on this survey panel to determine if , so I decided to join and take a look for myself. So is Springboard America legit? No it is actually not a scam, but there are a couple of things that I did not like, but I do not think that it is so bad that you should join.
Most survey panels have a couple of negative points to them even if they are actually good panels to join. Today I am going to tell you what I liked, what I did not like and I also have a recommendation for you near the end of this article if you are clueless on what to do next if you should decide not to join Springboard America.
Let me start with my review.
Springboard America review: Short summary
Payment Threshold: $50 minimum
Payment method: Paylution, Prepaid Visa, Check and Amazon gift cards.
Cost to join: Free
More on Springboard America survey panel
The main way on how this panel works is that it sends you surveys to complete and once you are done, they will pay you from $0.5 – $4 per survey. This panel is also brought by Vision Critical and its main focus is politics and consumer products.
This panel is one that only a very few people know about and normally when that is the case, then it should have a lot of surveys to complete because of low competition. But to admit it, I was wrong, because you really do not get that many surveys to complete.
I am also not the only one who feels this way because there are a lot of people that are waiting forever to reach the $50 benchmark.
What I liked
- They are legit. You get a lot of “survey panels” that will ask you to pay them upfront to join them. Luckily this one for free.
- Not too bad payment per survey. The minimum that you will get earn is $0.5 and then it only goes upwards depending on the length of the survey.
- Sweepstakes available. You also get a chance to enter their competition.
What I did not like
- High payment threshold. The $50 minimum is a bit high especially if you will not get that many surveys to complete. Websites like Global Test Market also requires a minimum of $50, but there you will get much more surveys to complete for cash.
- They do not pay via PayPal. This is my preferred method of payment and is also the first thing that I look at before joining a panel. I do not like to get paid via a check because they take forever to reach you and they can also get lost. Some people say that they were able to cash out via PayPal, but I just did not see that.
- Only available for US. If you live outside of the US, then you might want to look for another survey site to join. Luckily there are hundreds more to join.
Below is one of the reviews
Should you join Springboard America?
Springboard America is not a scam if that was your fear, but other than that I think they are good enough to join. They are not the best survey panel out there, but I always advise people to join as many panels as they can handle.
You will not really make that much money from this panel and it will also take a very long time before you will be able to cash out. If you are willing to wait that long, then who am I to argue. There are hundreds of survey panels out there that, so it is not the end of the world.
What other options do you have?
There are several options that you can take. One of them is taking a look at my free training course here at Survey Royal. Inside this course, you will learn all there is to know about survey panels and it will be a great start if you are serious about making money from them.
I have seen countless people making mistakes that are costing them a lot of opportunities. Their mistakes can even cost them their membership and drastically lower their survey invite rate. I will also show you how to make money with other things such as focus groups and product testing.
I also have a very simple technique that will boost your earning by tonight if you are already a member of several survey panels. This course will really be the best option that you have at this moment. If you are already an experienced survey taker, then I can promise you that you will learn something new.
Here is also a couple of reviews about survey panels that you can check out.
I think I covered all there is to know about this survey panel. I also gave you my recommendation on what you can do next if you are unsure what to do next regarding surveys. Feel free to leave me a comment below if you have any questions regarding Springboard America or surveys in general :).