Hi there and welcome to Survey Royal. A lot of people have asked about the Survey Savvy scam and today I want to dig a bit deeper into this specific survey panel to find out whether it really is an online scam. I will also tell you what Survey Savvy is, what I liked about this panel, what I disliked and I also have a free surprise for you at the end of this review.
So let us start with the Survey Savvy review:
Payment: Only Check
Cashout threshold: $1
Cost to join: Free
BBB Accredited: Yes
What is Survey Savvy?
This website acts as a survey panel that gathers marketing research information in the form of surveys. The surveys actually pay very well. You can also make money through Savvy Connect where you can earn money by surfing the web.
Other similar survey panels
What I liked
- High paying surveys. This is one of the panels that are not shy to pay. Most surveys will pay you $5, but I heard of people that got paid up to $50 per survey.
- Very low cash out threshold. You need a minimum of $1 do cash out which is the lowest I have ever seen. Some survey panels have a minimum threshold of $50.
- Supports most countries. Luckily this panel is located worldwide so you do not need to live the US to participate in this panel.
- This panel has a referral program. This is one of the best ways to make money from a survey panel. Here you get a commission of what your referrals make.
What I did not like
- They do not pay via PayPal. They only pay via check and this is a bit outdated. Most survey panels pay via PayPal and the problem with a check is that it can get lost especially if you are not in the US.
- It takes long to get paid. It can take up to 3 months before you will get your check.
- Very few survey invites for people outside the US. Though they accept people that live outside the US, they might have a low survey invite rate.
Savvy Connect is an app that tracks your behaviour while searching the web. The purpose of this is to get demographic information.
Most people do not like it when someone “spies” on them, but luckily this is only optional, so you do not need to do this. If you are someone that does not mind someone looking over your shoulder while you search the web, then it is worth trying out.
Some companies will pay a lot of money for this type of information. This information is important for product developing and also to improve their existing marketing campaign.
My final verdict
Survey Savvy is not a scam and is one of the oldest and most reputable panels out there. This is a panel that I can recommend and it is also free to join.
But wait a bit
There are a couple of things that you should know. Participating in online surveys is one of the easiest ways to make money online, but there is a couple of things that you should know. Most people are making a lot of simple mistakes with these panels and this can lead to a very low survey invite rate.
There are also other ways to make money with survey panels such as focus groups and Product testing. These 2 are like the golden nuggets of survey panels. Most people also join panels that pay very little in exchange for their hard work.
This is the reason why created the Survey 101 Training guide. This guide will be your compass in the survey world and will teach you a lot when it comes to surveys. In this guide I will tell you what mistakes to avoid and which survey panels will pay the most. I also have a couple of techniques that you can follow that will double your earnings.
Thanks for reading my review this far and I hope you found it helpful. Survey Savvy is but one of the many survey panels out there that will make you money. Please visit my guide for more information on survey and also how you can make more money out of them.
Feel free to comment below on your personal experiences with Survey Savvy 🙂