The NeoBux Scam: Is Neobux a scam or legit?
This is the first review that I am going to do about a Paid To Click or in short PTC website. To start off I am going to say that Neobux is not a scam and if you join, they will pay you if you make any money on their website, but personally I am not a huge PTC fan. Read furter so that you can know why I say this.
NeoBux review: My short overview
Payment threshold: You need a minimum of $2 on your first cash out and then it will increase to $10 after that.
Payment type: PayPal, Payza and Neteller.
Cost to join: Free
More on NeoBux: What I don’t like about PTC sites
NeoBux is a website where you go and click on ads for the whole day and get paid for each ad that you click on. I was actually very surprised to see that there are actually advertisers that are willing to pay you to click on their ad. Now why would they do this?
Maybe they are hoping that you will buy a product from their website. It just does not feel right to pay people to click on the ads that you are paying for if they do not have any interest in what you might promote. I would not say that it is click fraud, because the advertisers are aware of this.
I also clicked on a couple of them and most the advertisements was “make money online” related that might promise the “clickers” a better money making opportunity.
Maybe you will find people that are actually making money from others that are buying from their websites through one of the ads they clicked on which you paid for initially. I am looking at this with the advertiser in mind.
Reviews on other survey panels
How do you make money from NeoBux?
There are mainly 2 ways to make money this website and they include the following:
1) Click on ads. The primary way to make money is to go and register as a free member and to click on ads the whole day. For each ad you click you will roughly earn $0.007 per click. The quantity clicks you get per day are also dependent on your demographic data.
2) Direct referrals. If you refer people to this site and they start to click on the ads, you will get a commission between 30% up to 50%. You will need to have 300 referrals to make around $6 per day and that is when they click on 4 ads per day.
3) Rented referrals. This actually caught my eye while investigating this website and this is the first time I have ever heard of this. You can hire referrals to click on the ads and then you earn a commission on what they are making. This is great if you do not have the ability to get your own referrals, but the downside is that you must pay.
This can get a bit complicated because there are several pricing options that you can take and they are all influenced and limited by your membership level. You can also renew each of your referrals if you see that they are not working hard for you. The rented referrals are those that were not referred by someone.
What I liked
- They have a very low payout threshold. They start out with $2 and then it will rise in $1 increments after each payment and then it will stop if you reached $10.
- They pay via Paypal. For me this is the best method to get paid. I also like the fact that they do not give you a check because I really hate checks.
- Rented referrals. This is probably the only way to go for this site to make money from them. The only dislike is that you need to pay them.
What I did not like
- Unethical way to make money. As an advertiser I would definitely not pay someone to click on my ads if they were not even intended to buy anything from me. It is like paying people to visit your restaurant and they do not even buy a soda from you 🙁
- Waste of time. I do not think you can make money by clicking on ads the whole day especially if you are earning $0.005 per click.
- Only one way to make money. There are several sites that have offers, surveys and ad clicking to make money.
Should you join NeoBux?
I cannot say that they are a scam because they are very upfront about where their clicks are coming from, but if they were hiding this, then they would be convicted for click or advertising fraud. I would stay away from clicking ads and only go for the rented referrals.
I do not think there is any harm in trying them, but personally I will not waste my time with them.
Can you make money with survey sites?
There are a lot of ways to make money online and survey websites is one of them. I have dedicated this website to help people make money by taking surveys. If you want to know my whole story, you can read the about me page. While doing research in forums about people’s experiences on surveys, I saw that there are so many bad experiences online.
While digging deeper into the reasons and causes for their unhappiness, I found that more than 80% are making mistakes that are breaking the agreement between them and a specific survey panel. They are also making mistakes that are wasting them money on the table.
Some people also do not know how to identify the gems inside a survey panel, so they keep taking surveys that pay them less than minimum wage (if you work it out on a hourly rate). Some people also do not know which survey sites to join and how to make the most money from them.
This is why I created free training modules here in Survey Royal to help you out. These modules will cover the basics on survey panels and it can go a bit more advanced.
Most survey panels also have a referral program and I have seen a lot of people that are spamming the living hell out of other people just so that they can join and earn then money. To tell you the truth, I was also a victim and a participator of this method.
I have dedicated a whole article to explain the right way to get survey site referrals that will also give you the best results possible.
Thanks for reading Survey Royal and I hope this article gave you more than you bargained for :). Please feel free to leave me a comment below if you want to know more about NeoBux or survey sites in general.