The Vindale Research scam
Welcome to survey Royal and for today I am going to talk about the Vindale Research and if they are a scam or not. So for more information on whether they are a scam or not I would advise you to read this full review. Some of the surveys websites online might be a scam and there are more scams today than ever especially when it comes to making money on the internet. So let me begin with my review on Vindale Research.
Vindale Research review
Minimum Payout: $50
Payment Method: PayPal or check
Cost to join: Free
Vindale Research is a survey panel that rewards people with money for their opinion. Vindale Research is an old and very established survey panel and they also do research for companies such as Nike, Amazon, Disney, Samsung etc. You can also do more than just surveys if you want to make money from them. It can also be useful to join them through Twitter.
Join Vindale Here
Similar Reviews on survey panels
Vindale Research complaints
I searched online for reviews on Vindale to see what the reaction was from customers who used this survey panels. I came across a couple of complaints, but I found a problem with some of them. One should always look deeper into these complaints and also read between the lines to really get the truth. Below are a couple of problems I saw.
1) Complaints are very outdated
Some of the complaints I saw came from Survey Police. These complaints was also created in 2008 and that is more than 10 years ago. It is always better to know how old they are and if a complaint is more than 10 years old, then it is not meaningful anymore.
2) Read the terms and conditions before joining NB!!!!
It is very important to read the this part before joining a survey panel. Most people just jump to the survey and never read this. If a survey panel says that you will lose your money if you close your account, then do not be surprises if they do not want to pay you after closing your account. People also make a lot of mistakes along the way that could cause them these problems. This is the reason why I created Survey 101 training guide.
3) The complaints were resolved with the BBB
Almost 40 complaints were created in the past 3 years on the Better Business Bureau. This are actually not a lot of complaints when compared to other websites. The good thing is that all of these complaints are now closed and resolved.
What I liked
- They pay through PayPal. This is almost a must for me. I am a bit new fashioned when it comes to how I want to get paid. Some people do not mind getting checks, but they can get easily lost in the mail.
- They pay quite well per survey. They pay a minimum of $1 per survey. Some other survey panels pay a couple of cents per survey.
- They have a referral program. You get $5 for each person that signs up under you. This might not look like much, but when you get 10 referrals per day from them, you can make up to $50 per day. It is great for a survey panel to have a referral program.
- They have different ways for you to earn money. You are not restricted to only survey and there is other things you can do as well.
- You get $2 just for signing up. After you join, you can complete your profile survey and earn $2.
What I did not like
- Restricted locations. You can only participate if you are from the US, Canada, UK and Australia.
- High redemption threshold. The threshold of $50 is high compared to other panels, but I would not worry too much about this as other trusted panels also have such a high threshold.
How to make money with Vindale Research
As you cans see from above, there are a couple of way to make money with Vindale Research. Some of them are pay a decent amount, while others are relatively low.
1) Surveys. This is one of the ways to make money with Vindale Research. You can earn from $1 upwards to $5 per survey. It usually takes from 5 up to 20 minutes to complete a survey. Online surveys can sometimes be fun to do.
2) Daily Deals. I looked through some of the deals that they have on their blog and most of them pay $0.5. I do not know how long they take, but if they are shorter than 5 minutes, then it might be worth it.
3) Referral Program. Most people do not even do surveys, but only go for the referrals. One big obstacle that one should overcome is to get a lot of survey hungry eyes on the link that the panel will provide you with. For each person that join, you will earn a small amount of $5.
4) Photo of payment. For each photo you have where you show yourself with a payment you got from them, you will earn $5. The only way to do this is to take a photo of yourself with your check or a cardboard with writing on.
You can look at the reviews to see a couple of photos of real people getting paid.
5) Reading mail. I have seen this one a lot and it is not one of my favourite ways to earn money with a survey panel. Normally reading e-mails pays very low.
Should you join Vindale?
I really see no problem with joining them. They are not a scam and I have seen countless people that actually got paid. But before you join any survey site I would recommend that you read this post about survey site scams.
Do you need my help?
Taking surveys is very easy to do, but there are a couple of things that you should know about them before you really want to make money from them. My recommendation is that you take a look at Survey 101 training guide. Here I will show you how to avoid the most common mistakes that I see people make online when it comes to survey panels
I will also show you different ways on how to make money from things such as focus groups, product testing and offers. I also have a very easy and simple trick that you can do that will significantly boost your survey earnings.
I will also provide you with a list of survey panels that you can try out.
Thanks for reading Survey Royal and I hope I could help you with your query. As you can see, there were a couple of complaints on this panel and I also discussed why they are not meaningful anymore. My final verdict will be to say yest, they are not a scam and is safe to join. Feel free to leave me a comment below on what your experience was with them.